• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

indy cylinder head swap meet changes

rbkt65

Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
swap meet now on friday and saturday. vendor move in on thursday. no early bird as in the past. in the past you could pay 25.00 on move in day and get some early deals. no more.

Why the hell would they make the show Friday and Saturday. This means all but commercial vendors need to take two days (at least) off work to set up and sell. Nuts! IMHO !!

They told me that they swapped Friday for Sunday because Sundays had turned out to be very slow for sales.
Most people were leaving around noon.
It seems like more events are including Friday.
We went to Carlisle for the first time this year. We actually had more in sales that Sunday than the rest of the events Sunday sales combined-and it was less than $700.
We did less than a C-note at Indy.

Sigh, another vendor that hasn't updated their website; and I didn't proof read the flyer :BangHead:

:mob:

I went last year sold just about everything I brought. I know it wasn’t too cheap because not one person straight up bought, everyone tried to cut my prices. Found a bunch of good parts. Always good to see Stevens and company. Had a great time I’ll go back

Auto Transport Service
Back