• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Indy Dual Plane Intake/850 Mighty Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gaines

Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
If you are getting ready to purchase a Big Block Intake Manifold and Carb here is the setup for you.
Probably the very best intake and carb you can get for 80-90 Street Driving and 10-20 percent Drag Racing. Performs perfectly for a street machine and still does great at the drag strip. This setup has gone 10.989 at 120.7 in the 1/4 on my motor.

Both the intake and the carb has only 5 runs, PLUS Dyno Time on them.

Carb is an 850 Mighty Demon with, as shipped new, 84 Primary Jets and 90 Secondary Jets and a 6.5 Power Valve.
The part number at Summit is 5563010GC and new price is 657.95 Save $100 for this like brand new carb priced at 557.00 Freight Paid to Lower 48. Pay Pal OK.

The intake is an INDY Hi-Volume Dual Plane, RB Block / Standard Port (Non-Max Wedge Size) Indy's part number is 440-14-2d and new price is $399.00. Save $100 for this like brand new Intake Manifold priced at $299.00 Freight Paid to Lower 48, Pay Pal OK.
The INDY Dual Plane outperforms the Edelbrock Dual Plane in all Dyno Testing reports by a large margin.

WILL SEPARATE, NEED NOT TO BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE.

Note: Reason for selling: I am going to almost 100 percent drag race with this build so I am going to a big INDY Single Plane and 1050 Dominator.
Indy and Demon.jpgDemon Top View.jpg
This pix is out of the Summit Catalog for a 750cfm Demon but the 850 looks the same.

Last edited:
Hello Mike !...Interested in you Intake Manifold;

Pm Sent !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back