• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy,Edelbrock,B1,Maxwedge,& More Cylinder Head Flow #

thats great thanks , my max wedge chapman alum stage 6's are pro ported , nice to see the flow number on others benches are close to his .

One thing to keep in mind with the data from that site is........
It’s a lot of numbers, from a lot of different shops, a lot of different flow benches, and a lot of different types of flow benches.

Best to not try and compare the numbers as “apples to apples”, unless it’s numbers from the same shop.

There are lots of used Indy -1s around. Hard to beat the bang for the buck when properly ported.
Doug

any idea where i might find a set of those used 440-1's? I'm thinking of building a new motor to be bigger and much better/ reliable than what the wonderfully defunct muscle morons built me
There are lots of used Indy -1s around. Hard to beat the bang for the buck when properly ported.
Doug

Doug
Doug how's it going !? put me on that list as well, if you happen to see some good Indy's let me know please I mite be interested, preferably Aluminum, Thank you.

You just have to keep in Racing junk, Moparts, Etc. I know of a complete 540 with aftermarket block, Indy, dry sump, Jessel priced at half of what the parts are worth alone. Also a complete blown 440, iron heads, new 8-71, has been 5.60's in the 1/8 at 3000lbs CHEAP.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back