• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy Mopar Swap Meet - March 6th & 7th

ChargerXP

Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone attending the Mopar Swap Meet at the Indiana State Fairgrounds this weekend (March 6th & 7th). I believe it's sponsored by Indy Cylinder Heads.

My buddies from Pa left this morning.
I said "Bring me something I may not need ":lol:

My group of guys are heading there, 6 or so of us.

I know its a long shot but if any of you forum members attending find 67 Coronet RT rear SS wheel lip moldings I need them . I can paypal funds right away plus a fee for your trouble.

After you go there go to Fast times gocart track on the north side of Indy. 40+ mph 2 story indoor track. Every time I go to Indy I stop by there to race. I’ll be going to the Mopar swap meet then to the track. Fun times mopars the racing

After you go there go to Fast times gocart track on the north side of Indy. 40+ mph 2 story indoor track. Every time I go to Indy I stop by there to race. I’ll be going to the Mopar swap meet then to the track. Fun times mopars the racing

Speedway Indoor Karting is fun also...it's owned by former IndyCar driver Sarah Fisher.

Auto Transport Service
Back