• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info for Floor front pan for 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner B body

zbarz_66

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area. I am just looking for some clarification on a floor pan.

I am in the process of looking for a full floor for my 1970 RR. Trying to find something that I can get in Canada that doesn't cost a fortune to ship. I have a line on a Goodmark version, but it shows up as the that it fits the floowing cars??

GOODMARK GMK213250568 Floor Pan

DODGE CHARGER 1968-1970
DODGE CORONET 1968-1970
PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 1968-1970

From what I am trying to understand, won't this fit my 1970 RR, or is it different. On AMD and other sites it shows that theirs fit the following

Front Floor Pan - Full OE Style - 66-70 Dodge Plymouth B-Body
Part# 400-1466

1966 - 1970 Dodge Charger
1966 - 1970 Dodge Coronet
1968 - 1970 Dodge Super Bee
1966 - 1970 Plymouth Belvedere
1967 - 1970 Plymouth GTX
1968 - 1970 Plymouth Road Runner
1966 - 1970 Plymouth Satellite
1970 Plymouth Superbird

So am I missing something that the Goodmark tin doesn't have or won't fit my 1970 RR??

Just looking for some guidance before I commit to buying the wrong one!

Thanks

Your Road Runner, along with Satellites and GTX's are all Belvederes.
Cheers!
Thanks. Thats what i thought. I know there are alot if experienced people out there that know Mopar inside and out.

So why don't they list all the floor fitments the same for the manufacturers. Just to try and confuse us guys that are just starting out and trying to learn all this info.

There are very good reasons one make will cost more than another - fitment, correct shape, thickness of the steel, etc.. Forget Goodmark, go with AMD. Try Northern Moparts in Ontario. If you're close to the border and can pick up on the US side there are a lot of places that will ship free in the US. Tamraz is one I've dealt with often.

Find out if you have a AMD dealer in your area,n go from there,in the long run its probally cheaper with the price of shipping???

There are very good reasons one make will cost more than another - fitment, correct shape, thickness of the steel, etc.. Forget Goodmark, go with AMD. Try Northern Moparts in Ontario. If you're close to the border and can pick up on the US side there are a lot of places that will ship free in the US. Tamraz is one I've dealt with often.
Never heard of Northern Moparts. sure you didnt mean National Moparts

I will second the motion to go with AMD. They sell a far superior product compared to Goodmark. Jeff at 521restorations is a good source, but he is in the States. Might want to check with him just for the heck of it.

Got my new AMD floor pan for 67 Coronet from National Moparts a week ago. Shipping costs of pan and new gas tank to my address in Newfoundland was $360.00. Should be a lot less for you. Give them a call and they will give shipping quote to your address.

Goodmark floor pans are actually a pretty good value.

They're thick, and fit well.

If you're not doing a concourse resto, and can get a good deal on one they're fine.

The only issues with the one my brother installed was just a few of the lines weren't quite as crisp, and some of the drain plug holes were not drilled/punches.

He picked it up at Don Garlits for $300 with obviously no shipping, saving almost that much versus AMD plus shipping.

Pretty much no one will ever see it, except from the bottom, and even then no one will likely notice any differences.

Auto Transport Service
Back