• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inner door panel window felts

tak419

Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
I searched it but didn't see an answer. Is anyone reproducing the "proper" inner window felt for the 71-72's ? This is the piece of rubber with the chrome at the top of the door panels. All I'm finding is a rubber squeegie looking piece. I'm about the recover some door panels with new Legendary panels and the rubber strip is bad and I hate to tear apart a decent set of door panels to rob them of the window felt.

I'm aware of Topcat brand and I believe those are incorrect for the inner door panel piece. I need to see a better picture than the one posted. It's blurry when zoomed in.

@tak419, I have attached a picture of the profile material for the inner quarter panel / sail panel felt material for the 71-72 Plymouth B-Body applications. The earlier cars use the 11.5 inch style inner felt where the later cars used the 10.5 inch style.

71 Ply B Felt.jpg 71 Road Runner Length.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back