• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inner drivers door parts needed for a '69 Super Bee

Brian A

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm new to the site and hope I'm in the correct area. I'm in need of a couple inner drivers door parts for my '69 Super Bee.
One is the "link", item # 62 in the parts book diagram, that connects the lock cylinder to the door latch. I was hoping it would be laying in the bottom of the door, but no such luck. According to the parts book, the link is specific to Belvedere and Coronet, 2 dr hard top, 2 dr sedan, and the convertible. They are a left and right piece and not interchangeable side to side.
The other part I need is also for the drivers door. It's the bracket that is spot welded to the front window channel at the bottom and it slides over a rod and anchors the bottom of the window channel. Mine is missing and the window flops around and does not seal well. I know it isn't a separate piece and will purchase the whole assembly to get this bracket.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you have one to sell or can point me in the direction of a place to buy one that would be great.

IMG_5107.jpg IMG_5106.jpg IMG_5109.jpg IMG_5110.jpg

Thank you for the link (and your time). I found the part but nothing happens when I click on it so I will call them Monday. This looks like a great resource for parts and will be added to my bookmarks. Thanks again.
Brian

I learned this post is in the wrong forum and have re-posted in the "Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted" forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Brian

Auto Transport Service
Back