• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installing a "tuff" wheel on a 70 rr question

soundhd

Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Have a recently purchased 70 RR. Would like to replace the stock steering wheel with a "Tuff" Steering wheel. Grant had one but it has been discontinued. Found another one at MCB but when I talked to them they said I need an "adapter cup" to get the wheel to fit on a "B" body (they do not sell them).
Was wondering if anyone can give me any info or post a photo on what the piece looks like, whats involved in doing this change and where to purchase one of these adapter cups?

Thanks

I think they are out of stock, but I'd give them a call any way.

tuff wheel

I think they are out of stock, but I'd give them a call any way.
if your going to put one in your car get the right adapter.make sure your steering column has the notch for the can to slide on,have see some early 70-71 cars that dont have the notch.

Attachments

• roadrunner s 026.jpg
    roadrunner s 026.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 193
Can you go into a little more detail about the notch? I am a Mopar "newbie".....a photo would help alot......

thanks

if your going to put one in your car get the right adapter.make sure your steering column has the notch for the can to slide on,have see some early 70-71 cars that dont have the notch.

Auto Transport Service
Back