• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installing Sway bar with 4 link

1967coronet440

Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has installed a sway bar with a triangulated 4 link, i got mine from reilly motorsports while i have an email out to them asking i figured id post here and see what you guys have done. Frist time installing a 4 link or sway bar so i just want to make sure im prepared with the correct parts before i get started.

REAR2_5.jpg rear3_2_1_1.jpg

that looks like an RMS kit.......I am currently installing one in a challenger build and was wondering the same thing....looks like the body is already set up for it

that looks like an RMS kit.......I am currently installing one in a challenger build and was wondering the same thing....looks like the body is already set up for it
It is from RMS, well if nothing else i will post my answer from them when they respond to my email, Bill is a great guy to deal with by the way spoke to him a few times on the phone very informative and he exchanged the cross bar for me when i upgraded to a dana rear.

yep..... Bill is super cool, met him a few times.....just a regular, working, car guy like us

Auto Transport Service
Back