Hey guys, Wanted to do a write up on this project because I couldn't find a single thing on the internet of someone installing these things. So here it goes. This was done on a 67 Coronet [ NOTE: There are different kits for Plymouth and Dodge ], the kit is US CAR TOOL Relocation Kit [ http://store.uscartool.com/66-70-B-Body-Dodge-Spring-Re-Location-Kit_p_73.html ] Purpose of this write up is to give you guys some sort of idea on what your doing when either installing this kit or else one of the many other kits out there. I will say though, with doing this kit, everything was very high quality and nicely built, very happy with the out come. Now first off to begin... Tools Needed: - Marker - Straight Edge/ Square - Grinder - SawZall - Welder - Correct size bolts to hold up front mounts - ViseGrips - Safety Glasses / Shield... Metal in your eye is horrible, as many of you can agree with. First thing is first, Jack the car up and level it out. One thing is like to do is to level the car out before I start anything so I can use that level to my advantage. Make sure the car is also properly supported. First we will start on the front spring mount. NOTE: Originally when you order this kit, you will receive this bracket with the front 3 holes drilled in, I am going to be running Super Stock Springs, so I needed to get a set of holes drilled 5" back from the mounting plate, thats why there are two sets of holes drilled. Get your square and your marker and butt it up against the back plate on your car and mark your lines. **Note: Holes that are shown are from the emergency brake bracket, you will most likely need to remount this in a different location like I had to. Cut the lines out ensuring you are not cutting too much material off. Then clean off the metal with a grinder so you have nice, clean metal to weld to. Go ahead and give your bracket a test fit and use the proper size bolts to hold nice and snug. I think i used 3/8, but not 100% sure. Once you level it off, go ahead and tack weld this in place. Once you are happy with the fit, go ahead and finish welding. Make sure those bolts are tight so the bracket doesn't move while welding. Once your happy with your welds and completed welding as much as you can, go ahead and throw some primer on it and complete the other side. Now you've completed both front spring mounts, next is completing the back spring mounts. First I put the bracket over the frame rail and adjusted my C-Clamp Vise Grips to kinda close it up against the frame rail. Go ahead and mark the holes and the outline of the bracket. After that go ahead and cut out a section so the bracket can fit with the sleeve welded in. Don't forget to clean all surfaces that will be welded before moving on! I kept this setting on my vise grips and put the metal sleeve in the bottom hole and then put the vice grips back on to bend the bracket back to this tight setting. Now when you put it on the frame rail to weld up, it'll be nice and tight against the frame and will be a good weld. Finish welding and get your guide pin that is supplied in the kit. Now place the guide pin in the old rear spring mount. **Note: It was a bit snug, so you might need to either sand or widdle away some of the guide pin so it fits a bit easier, I did need to use a hammer to help it though. Continue to send the guide pin though and line it up with the top hole in the mount. Once you have it where it is lined up correctly with the guide pin, go ahead and do some tack welds and continue to weld the bracket completely in. Do the same thing to the other side and you done... Drop a plumb bob at the same point on all 4 brackets, mark this on the floor of your garage with a sharpie and measure in a X pattern. I got 66 7/8 from corner to corner and matched up perfectly. I will post welding on the spring perches later in the project, I still need to shorten the rear end and cut the old ones off... But that is for another day! Hope you all enjoyed and if you have any questions or comments feel free to add! I am not a professional nor do I claim to be, I'm sure there is a better way to do this job, but this is just the way I did it. This kit provided damn near nothing for instructions so I decided to make my own for the next do it yourselfer out there who wouldn't mind having some sort of idea what to do with this kit.