• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Interior, Buckets, Rear Seat, Door Panels, NOS Dash Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Gauging interest to see if anyone would like to buy a mostly complete interior that is currently in my 1967 Plymouth GTX , I still have to remove it.

*Bucket seats as shown with nice covers ( no backs )

*Rear seat as shown with very nice covers

*NOS Dash pad with part number/sticker still on it (can get pics, not shown)

*All (4) Door panels front and rear. Good condition.

I’m going a different route with my car and offering these up for sale. Pics attached.

I do not want to ship, pick up in Niagara Falls NY. $2000 The price is reasonable for an interior that you can just buy and install as is without having to pay top dollar at an upholstery shop! If interested, let me know....I can arrange to remove the interior for you.

**** Please send me a PM if interested , please do not clutter up my ad with comments if your one of those.....I appreciate it and thank you for the Ad here on the site.

803C9DAB-CB32-4C0A-AA0C-59221B9DCF64.jpeg 48442795-EF4B-4B7A-852F-DD9DE07029B8.jpeg 5068A4C0-3B37-440B-8330-3172CDBCF112.jpeg 40DFF380-B989-4309-92D5-9DA677D2615C.jpeg

Open to an offer on the set. Who needs an interior?

Anyone need an interior for there 66/67 as a winter project? Selling both front buckets, rear seat and a black dash pad, all door panels.

Last edited:
Interior is now out and ready to go....I was not sure where to start on the pricing so if it’s high, And you can use these, please make an offer. Thanks!

6FE7F6A3-AA0B-4616-BCD2-DB079A1AA2AB.jpeg 8BAEB6F3-B3FA-4BB4-9084-6A591F57D4E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reduced
* $1500 for the front and rear seats.
* I’m keeping the dash pad
* I will toss in the front and rear door panels for free if you take the seats! Door panels will work for a driver.

Last edited:
I would give my left nut for these seats and door panels. Don't have the scratch though...sigh. Good luck! I'm not far away either. Sucks.

Keep the nut lol.....

Yeah, these seats look new and will compliment someone’s ride weather they just need new upholstery or are converting from a bench seat to buckets!

Will you sell the door panels separate? If so how much?

Hi I see your local, let me think about that some. I was hoping to sell it all as a package. Does anyone just want the seats? Maybe I will split it up if I have enough takers?? Thanks for reaching out.

I have someone that wants the buckets but since the covers match the fronts/backs I’d like to see if I can find a single buyer. I’m not against splitting them up , I just need enough upfront interested parties to do so. If the covers did not match, I’d be more inclined to just say sure. Hope that makes sense to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back