• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior Color B7 B7 B7

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
I'm getting ahead of myself as there is lots to do and get done with metal and body work, etc. but I have questions regarding interior.
It is mostly gone now except dash and ugly velour seats, dash has been repainted to a very bright and ugly blue. There are no door panels, kick panels, a-pillar covers, etc, nothing with color on it much at all. The steering wheel center has not been touched and is a very dark blue.
The fender tag has B7 in three places, I get the outside is b7, etc. Does this mean B7 for the interior and assuming so, my questions:

Seats at Legendary, vinyl with the lighter blue inserts (only blue they have for 69 Super Bee)?
Kick panels, etc. dark blue? Any lighter blue colors from factory?
Good source for interior parts? Anything better value than Legendary? Not sure they will have everything I need, and I will need everything.

FYI car is 69 Bee, bench seat, factory A/C, 4 speed....

Thanks in advance for any direction?

We could probably help better with a photo of the fender tag then.

IMG_0330.JPG

The third B7 is your interior upper door panels like stated above. H2B is your interior, vinyl bench seat light blue.

The third B7 is your interior upper door panels like stated above. H2B is your interior, vinyl bench seat light blue.
That is what I needed to know. Thanks.
Do you think that means the kick panels and other interior pieces as well?

That is what I needed to know. Thanks.
Do you think that means the kick panels and other interior pieces as well?
Pretty much everything will be blue. I have never owned a blue interior car, but have had one that was T7. Everything was tan/brown. Several different shades between the kick panels, dash, dash pads, door cards, steering wheel, seats, headrests, etc.
I am sure there are many members here who have blue interiors that will post pictures for you. Just start a thread asking......

Last edited:
Pretty much everything will be blue. I have never owned a blue interior car, but have had one that was T7. Everything was tan/brown. Several different shades between the kick panels, dash, dash pads door cards, steering wheel, seats, headrests, etc.
I am sure there are many members here who have blue interiors that will post pictures for you. Just start a thread asking......
THANKS

Auto Transport Service
Back