• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior quarter panels.

blue69runner

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
As you may know I have a 69 roadrunner and wonder is their a tab that hold's the bottom of the back quarter panel's in. I see a screw hole but don't know what type of bracket should go their. Thought the back seat would hold it but want to put something their because it is loose. Any pic's would be grate if you happen to have one. Thanks for the help blue69runner.

Thought I would post a pic. of where I am talking about. Their are two screw holes. So if any one has an idea would appreciate it.
IMG_0102.JPG

So here is what I came up with for those fasteners. Made a dimple in the bottom so they would not spin around and set into the grove at the bottom rounded off the top so not to cut in to the vinyl. Primed - painted - then coated with a rubber product. Figured they should last till I am gone to that car heaven in the shy. Hope you guy's like what I did.
IMG_0102 (1).JPG
IMG_0103 (1).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back