• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior reupholster time in Tx

Jc cooper

Second gear fun!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Ok car is 67 hardtop Gtx it is complete and I need someone in Houston to install that really knows how to to install Legendary seat foams and covers frt and rear without an oops someone who can be properly vouched for !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we have a lot of classic Mopars here in Houston area let me here from you on your experiences with seat covers replaced and who to use and not

Dooley and sons,even Mopar guys. Out west on fm 1488, five miles past RR tracks on right side

I know a guy in Pasadena that did some work on some modern-day iron and did good. His shop is always busy so I guess he doesn't do bad work.....

Sorry but not sure I understand your request (pm) help with this one time for the record

George Upholstery 1307 Preston Rd, Pasadena, TX 77503 (713) 920-1245 What they did for me looked factory.....

George Upholstery 1307 Preston Rd, Pasadena, TX 77503 (713) 920-1245 What they did for me looked factory.....
PM means private message....or conversation as it seems to be named nowadays.

Auto Transport Service
Back