• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Classic industry doesn't have anymore or don't see it.

You say interior...as in seats? Door panels? Try to be more specific so that members can try and help you. A lot of 63-65 parts are interchangeable. Pictures of what you're talking about help as well. Good luck.

They always seem to show more in their catalog than they do on-line. Maybe give them a call? Just ask how long it would take to get your order. Some things are backordered and they don't always tell you.

You say interior...as in seats? Door panels? Try to be more specific so that members can try and help you. A lot of 63-65 parts are interchangeable. Pictures of what you're talking about help as well. Good luck.
Looking for panels front and rear headliner carpet the only thing i have is the dash and upper trim. Hoping my kid shows me how to do the picture thing so i can do pic's.

CI has all of that. Order something once and you'll get catalogs galore.
Good bathroom literature.

I have a stack of Classic Ind. catalogs, not to mention the emails that they send me EVERYDAY!!! Always a discount and free shipping. :thumbsup:

I have a stack of Classic Ind. catalogs, not to mention the emails that they send me EVERYDAY!!! Always a discount and free shipping. :thumbsup:
Nice looking to give them a call tomorrow thanks

I believe Classic Industries handles Legendary product. Probably cheaper also.
Did you put sub frame connectors in after cutting the floor how did you cover the tubes paint, carpet should i buy extra carpet. Thanks

Do you have subframe connectors and if you do did you cover them

Do you have subframe connectors and if you do did you cover them
My '63 440 is tubbed with a cage. I had to do a lot of modifications to the carpet and rear seat. You will be able to sub frame connectors with a few modifications. Good luck!!

Nice looking to give them a call tomorrow thanks

I looked through my latest Classic Industries catalog and all I saw was Polara 500 bucket seat covers, door panels ect. Also '64 Polara bench seat covers. They have different colors and combos to choose from, maybe you could make something work.

I looked through my latest Classic Industries catalog and all I saw was Polara 500 bucket seat covers, door panels ect. Also '64 Polara bench seat covers. They have different colors and combos to choose from, maybe you could make something work.
Going to give them a call tomorrow thanks for your help.

Auto Transport Service
Back