• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intermediate console harness?

68RT_MarkR

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Im converting my 68 Charger from a column shift to console shift. I have everything..... almost. The console wire harness (2 side lights & shift indicator) plugs into what? Is there another intermediate harness that takes it to where? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

There is a harness that runs from the console to the " A" pillar & another to the fuse panel. Also 68 has the reverse switch wires included, so you should have 2 side light sockets, a smaller shift indictator light & a plug in for the reverse switch ,in the console harness you have , 69 70 are different, (68 pictured ), PM me.

20220504_112217.jpg

Last edited:
There is a harness that runs from the console to the " A" pillar & another to the fuse panel. Also 68 has the reverse switch wires included, so you should have 2 side light sockets, a smaller shift indictator light & a plug in for the reverse switch ,in the console harness you have , 69 70 are different, (68 pictured ), PM me.

View attachment 1285836
yes, I have the one in the photo. I need the one that connects from this one to the fuse block or where ever. I was able to get one from Dante's. Do you have access to wire/electrical should I need it?

I'm having the same issue. The pigtail from the dash and the harness in the console have to have a mid-harness of some sort. The plug from the dash(power) is a 4 pin plug and the harness in the console is a 6 pin plug. Looking at the wiring diagram it clearly shows a mid-harness. I'm trying to get ahold of M&H for a possible solution.

Console to dash plug.jpg

Dash to console plug.jpg

Console to dash layout.jpg

Update, I found the mid harness at Mega Parts. P/N 104-CW104 for $80.00 bucks.... FYI

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back