• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introduction of myself

Steven Tuttle

Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,
Im from New Jersey and I have a 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner 400
I am 24 years old, and want to learn from people who have had these cars for years! looking forward to talking to you all

PcG2FUuWSMy4fzoNg5Oi%g.jpg twLmB+UVR2Wr2BeTijrsjQ.jpg vHY5kQuRRti3zZSZENHhUA.jpg

Hi Steven, welcome aboard. How about some details on that ride. Engine trans etc

Welcome. Beautiful Brute you have there.

Nice, I have a 1964 Plymouth Fury I'm fixing up and am younger than you! You'll find lots of good connections/info here. Welcome!

Welcome from NJTPK exit 5! Where in NJ are you?

My parents purchased a new '71 which I drove to high school in '72 and '73. Any questions, at your service!

Nice looking Plymouth! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome from NW CT. Love seeing the younger generations interested in these cars - gives me hope. That is one nice looking Runner man...

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - Sweet ride you have there. Nice to have some young blood on the site as well. You came to the right place.

hello from s carolina,sweet car

Good to see the young guys and girls still have an interest in these older cars. Take care of it and it will take care of you. Have fun and enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum and one sweet Bird you have there!

Thanks for sharing the pics.......

Nice ride neighbor !! I'm in Bergen County. Where you from? Looks like down south from your pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back