• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iron 426 hemi head info

63fury500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Looking for info on how to install iron hemi heads,getting arp bolts,needed to know torque sequence and any other info on the valley area head bolts,sealers?oil threads?thanx

The ARP kits come with moly lube. Torque in the sequence per factory Chrysler manual and use ARP's Torque specifications per their instructions.

Use cometic gaskets only and silicone around water coolant ports, also remember you will need wish bone wrench for valley bolts for torque wrench extesion

Last edited:
Are you using head bolts or studs? Have you been able to find them in stock anywhere? I am looking for a set of ARP head bolts for a 426 Hemi the part # I'm looking for is #145-3901
Thanks, JKent

summit hasnt had any in months and dont know when they will get more,arp is a joke of late
Yes, just like everything these days. Everything is on back order. I have hundreds of head/main bolt and studs kits along with thousands of bulk bolts that have been on back order with ARP for several months now. Raw materials have become a bitch to get in these days also.

Auto Transport Service
Back