• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone else having trouble with this website loading slowly?

The slow loading (during peak traffic times) is likely the result of the repealed net neutrality:

"The FCC voted 3-2 in December along party lines to reverse rules adopted in 2015 that barred internet service providers from blocking or throttling traffic, or offering paid fast lanes, also known as paid prioritization."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-repeal-of-net-neutrality-rules-idUSKCN1MM242

Since FBBO can't compete with big corporations that can pay for faster internet better get used to this.

Last edited:
No issues.

Yep. Slow to load, slow to post etc etc. FCBO is fast though. Must just be this site.

Last night it was hanging up for me. Had to quit out a few times then it was ok.

i-dont-always-have-a-slow-internet-connection-23899039.png

I've had conversations with Joey on this, he says it's my problem, not his! My computer's fine Joey, it's your sites! I see no changes to get it fix, just lip service.

With as many folks as have replied to this thread, including Gold members, and probably many more who haven't seen or replied, I'm certain it is on the server end.

I've had conversations with Joey on this, he says it's my problem, not his! My computer's fine Joey, it's your sites! I see no changes to get it fix, just lip service.

No, you havent. Your problems are completely unrelated to site performance.

With as many folks as have replied to this thread, including Gold members, and probably many more who haven't seen or replied, I'm certain it is on the server end.

I am paying attention to this thread, and we are looking to see if we can find a problem. A big part of the problem is, everyone isn't experiencing this. If you look back through the posts, some people have said they have no problems and things are fast. For me, the site is fast. That said, I have 2 server techs digging for an answer. So far its been like trying to find an electrical short in a chevy.

Just for the record, I am not having any issues with FBBO or FCBO. I use my several year old Droid Turbo to access these websites.

No issues with dodgecharger.com or 1970chargerregistry.com either.

Last edited:
It's intermittent. Maybe the more users at one time has a bearing. I've been on different sites in the past that slowed down at peak hours.

When it does take place, I can go to other sites and they are running up to speed. Jump back on here and sometimes it won't even load for ten or fifteen minutes. Just my experience.

Joey, thanks for lookng into it. I have had to limit my time on FBBO due to the intermittent problem as it is so frustrating. I'm sure it's twice as bad trying to track down the cause.

FYI, I'm using Firefox and Windows 10 with latest updates.

I find it surprising when people act as if they are OWED something on a FREE site, especially if they never bothered to buy into a GOLD member status. I have been fortunate that someone else has anonymously paid for mine (Before I could myself) for three years!
The site owner has been notified and is trying to determine a fault, if one exists.
I too have experienced some slow response that does not occur on the other sites FABO, FCBO, FEBO, and the other sites I frequent. I also realize that sometimes, **** happens and it is fixed as soon as possible.

Last edited:
No, you havent. Your problems are completely unrelated to site performance.

This time the quote your reply button worked! It didn't earlier today, 90% of the time it won't work along with the multi-quote button. So yeah my problems are not site related, that's great to know, thanks!

You are not included in that Humorous review.

Auto Transport Service
Back