• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone going to pull the trigger and order a '15 Dodge?

FROSTBITE

Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
I have been wanting a challenger for awhile now, the hellcat got me pretty excited again. While doing research on the hellcat i came across the 6.4 Scat Pack, at that moment i was like "this is the one.

Rumor has it the Scats have entered production and shipping by the end of the month.

I want my in B5 Blue and the shaker hood both rumored for late availability

Talked to my local dealership about ordering one, i could see it in his eyes "whats a Scat Pack" Neadless to say he didnt know anything or about ordering one.

Talked to a dealership where i got my 2007 power wagon new, they said they can order one and say that i can order it now with the b5 blue and shaker hood.

My problem is this, on challengertalk everyone who has ordered one already is saying those are not even options pick from yet.

Wonder if the second dealership is trying to pull a fast one??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch2JrQi03o

6.4ltr/392ci Hemi 485hp Scat-Pack isn't no slouch either,
very cool cars too

Cranium has a he'll cat ordered.... surprised he isn't all over this thread.... now you have another buddy.

I have been wanting a challenger for awhile now, the hellcat got me pretty excited again. While doing research on the hellcat i came across the 6.4 Scat Pack, at that moment i was like "this is the one.

Rumor has it the Scats have entered production and shipping by the end of the month.

I want my in B5 Blue and the shaker hood both rumored for late availability

Talked to my local dealership about ordering one, i could see it in his eyes "whats a Scat Pack" Neadless to say he didnt know anything or about ordering one.

Talked to a dealership where i got my 2007 power wagon new, they said they can order one and say that i can order it now with the b5 blue and shaker hood.

My problem is this, on challengertalk everyone who has ordered one already is saying those are not even options pick from yet.

Wonder if the second dealership is trying to pull a fast one??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch2JrQi03o

Go to Challenger Talk Forums if you get one. When I had my 09 SRT that site help me shave a whole second off the car in the 1/4 mile and I was close to buying Kenne Bell supercharger. One of these would put your car right with hellcat for a lot less $$$$$.

Auto Transport Service
Back