• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is it a full moon?

BeatersRus

Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
so me n my friend are going thru town...
at the light,which is green for me,some jackalope runs the red and going screaming off down main street...
we follow,at a distance..
he screams into the local liquor store......
we kinda shake our heads and carry on.

coming back out of town,we see this and turn around because at first,
we thought maybe some senoir citizen had mistakenly pulled into the ditch..
we " assumed " that the small 2wd truck was gonna try to pull them out,so,we were gonna help.

Turns out,that this " person ".....in the black beetle,had come up behind the guy in 2wd truck on main street doing about 70 and Crashed right into the back of his truck.
then,he tried to outrun and lose the guy he just hit.
after a townwide chase,the guy turned into the cemetary and ended up crashing into the ditch trying to escape.

he then hopped out and Ran away....yes...he was like 60 plus years old!!
turns out the police know this guy and he has a History of leaving the scene of accidents.
this guy is pretty lucky,because had i lnown any of this before the cops showed up,i would have crushed that bug w my truck.
also turns out that the victim/small 2wd truck had his Kid with him...
Thank God the kid didnt get hurt.
heres some pics of the scene before the cops arrived.

IMG_3498.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

Only experience I have with a Full Moon is that I know women are crazy as hell during that time.
:)

Damn, great to hear the child didn't get hurt by that *** hat's incredible lack of judgment...

Women can be crazy at any time, not just when there's a full moon! Lol 440'

There’s a genuine correlation between full moon and crazy ****. Wife and daughter are front line health care, on call. Cases spike during a full moon. It’s a real thing.
I know, sometimes the backs of my hands grow hair!

BTW, please take some Grammar & Punctuation lessons, I had to fix about 10 of your faux pas to understand it!

Rihgt!! sOme of us are speekers more, goodly then you. after all, i dun gradumenated from Hi skool... ok I were 23 ok, but I maid it!!

Only experience I have with a Full Moon is that I know women are crazy as hell during that time.
:)
Women can be crazy at any time, not just when there's a full moon! Lol 440'
My sister is BSC all the time for sure but during a full moon she's even worse!!

And why does the Judge still allow them to drive after all this????
BTW, please take some Grammar & Punctuation lessons, I had to fix about 10 of your faux pas to understand it!
Maybe you can take a MYOB class?? Not everyone took an interest in 'proper' English and sentence structure.....

My sister is BSC all the time for sure but during a full moon she's even worse!!

Maybe you can take a MYOB class?? Not everyone took an interest in 'proper' English and sentence structure.....
ty for that Cranky.

i was rather surprised at his post,but in his defense i can only speculate that it looks different on his end than it does on my end??
im using a desktop pc with a absolutely huge monitor so perhaps all my extra.... screws with how it looks on his end?
thats all i can come up with,especially as im dyslexic and take a lotta time to go back n forth to get it all spelled right before i ever hit enter.
i also take the time to space it all out and not make it a runon sentence,
so again,im at a loss as to what they are seeing on their end.

Well, maybe he just had a bad day at work. You never know what can make a man uppity. Maybe he was forced to listen to Rap all day; that's enough to put anyone on the ledge!

ty for that Cranky.

i was rather surprised at his post,but in his defense i can only speculate that it looks different on his end than it does on my end??
im using a desktop pc with a absolutely huge monitor so perhaps all my extra.... screws with how it looks on his end?
thats all i can come up with,especially as im dyslexic and take a lotta time to go back n forth to get it all spelled right before i ever hit enter.
i also take the time to space it all out and not make it a runon sentence,
so again,im at a loss as to what they are seeing on their end.

Well, maybe he just had a bad day at work. You never know what can make a man uppity. Maybe he was forced to listen to Rap all day; that's enough to put anyone on the ledge!
Well, if that's the case, he had that same problem fer years now. Most of us ignore it but sometimes it gets kinda irritating. I know my sentence structure sucks along with a lot of my grand ma but at this age in my life, it's not going to change and if that rubs him wrong.....well, he can get a life. It's like, get over it man lol

Auto Transport Service
Back