• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a new feature or my Android phone?

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
I stay logged in. But for the past week when I launch the Brave Browser and go straight to FBBO there is a pause with the message about previewing the page. It lasts a few seconds but is annoying every time I visit the site.

I stay logged in. But for the past week when I launch the Brave Browser and go straight to FBBO there is a pause with the message about previewing the page. It lasts a few seconds but is annoying every time I visit the site.

clear cookies and internet history

Why is that the first response every time there's an issue with FBBO?

Wilco.

because that is often the fix for things - But here.. I'll make it easier..

I don't know, that is not part of FBBO programming as far as I know. But there are various comments about brave browser having such a feature, maybe check with them.

Auto Transport Service
Back