• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it too political to say Tulsi Gabbard is hot?

SteveSS

Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
The former senator from Hawaii. Former army medical tech in Iraq. She seems to be all over Fox News these days even though she is a Democrat. She seems to be getting better with age.

Body shot old photo. Head shot new photo.

tulsi 1.jpg
Tulsai2.jpg

Smart, Sane, Pretty.... You sure she's a woman?

Watch till the end... LOL

She's a butterface or maybe a 50 footer. Actually that bikini photo is the only pic of her that is semi hot for a woman her age. Could be photoshopped or she could be a dude according to the crazy hot matrix.

She ain't hard to look at, she's no beauty queen but who the hell are we to judge... Smart & Sane makes her way hotter than some pretty fine looking women...

She is smart, even tempered, and mature. she would be a great president,,, dem or no. she is really not a Dem. but in Hawaii, if you aren't a Dem, you don't have a chance for election. If she came to a moderate state she would win by a landslide.

After staring at her for a bit, (looks pretty good to me) I noticed the background. Somethin ain't right there.

I was told on this site you cannot be in her party and be Christian. GOD knows she looks good to me!

Very good looking Gal. Her complexion is due to Acne Vulgaria which caused the pocking. A true to form old school Democrat of which there are few and far of many of them. Army Lt Col as well...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Last edited:
She’s certainly hotter than that horse toothed barmaid from the Bronx. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back