Is Mopar a genetic disease?

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
I was hoping it was infectious. I keep trying to give my better half a dose and so far, she seems to have built up an immunity to it. :waiting:

(Perhaps it needs to be taken orally, hmmm.....)

Joe mama

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
I always thought Mopars were a genetic disease. My son & I have had a lot of fun together building & driving my Super Bee & Road Runner. Until one day my son brought home a import to soup up! I was going to take him to the Chrysler head quarters to see if I could find a doctor!! I thought this should be a a easy fix. We can put a 440 in that thing!! I've put 440's in other brands before. He won't do it !! It could be worse. At least he is interested in cars.

BigStrok3

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
I always thought Mopars were a genetic disease. My son & I have had a lot of fun together building & driving my Super Bee & Road Runner. Until one day my son brought home a import to soup up! I was going to take him to the Chrysler head quarters to see if I could find a doctor!! I thought this should be a a easy fix. We can put a 440 in that thing!! I've put 440's in other brands before. He won't do it !! It could be worse. At least he is interested in cars.

It doesnt get to much worse you need to get him some help asap. lol

Photon440

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
I don't think my dad even liked Chrysler products, it sure didn't come from him.

Scott Engelhardt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
My dad was a Chrysler guy till I got my 71 Demon, then he was a Ford guy till I went to work at the first dealership. He was a Chevy guy then to his death. Not sure but I think the lean burn set his ass on fire for Chrysler.
I do remember his Monaco, the neighbor bought a Fury. Dad worked first shift neighbor worked 3rd everyday when dad got home from work he put a gallon of gas in the neighbors car. That was 2 weeks. Then for a month he syphoned a gallon out. The dealership mechanics were pissed at dad!!!

Budnicks

You Can Just Thank Me Later
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
wow a 13 y/o thread
Smiley Holy Thread revival - Batman (2).jpg

RemCharger

Local time
Reaction score
Genetic? Well my Dad is probably on Forbbodies right now if that says anything..