• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is the sever acting up?

Error report everytime i try to start a conversation with anyone. What am i doing wrong. Forgive any missed spelled words learning how to do this stuff. Thanks to you all for this forum it's been great

Ok thanks thought i eas screwing up

Whadjasay?? Workin for me.....

Heavy traffic?--Happy hour?

Now it seems ok. Nobody knows nutten about problems?:rolleyes:

Now it seems ok. Nobody knows nutten about problems?:rolleyes:
Been pretty busy this week and haven't been on the puter much.....and the couple of times I was it was to use a bull whip :D

If you have reached your limit of messages kept on your messages page you will get this notice. Go into your messages page and delete any old messages that you don't need to keep and after you do, you will be able to send new ones. Good Luck !!!!

I pm'd this morning no problem, must have been last few hours? Try to pm a member and error came up an hour ago.

Works ok for me. If this happens again, could you guys provide the actual error message that you're getting so we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks.

my inbox is full my bad not that great on computers

Auto Transport Service
Back