• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a way to search for all the threads I have started?

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Other than searching for my screen name as for some reason it is missing some.......

Thanks!

Good question
I only know how to do it by title of post
BUT: I'm sure there is a way

If you go to your profile ,then to posting s at the bottom of that page it will say threads you started there will be a list

Steps Below

Screenshot_2017-10-30-21-28-37.png

The steps are under lined in the first and third second just involves scrolling down to the bottom then it will be like the 3rd

The steps are under lined in the first and third second just involves scrolling down to the bottom then it will be like the 3rd
Thats the only way I've been able to do it. Unless you use the search feature and type in the title of your thread.

That is good to know, I usually go to my avitar on the upper right next to the inbox, Click on it and a list drops down. Pick your content. With this method it shows everything you comment or post. Not only started threads.

Auto Transport Service
Back