• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there any interest in something like this???

SaddleLight

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
i had some broken plasticish type parts under my 65 satellite dash that appear to be hard to find parts. And I’m curious if there’s a market, to justify me getting a 3D printer to play with, in making parts like this in our mopar community.

Do these parts exist and I’m just not finding them or are we all just fabricobbling what we have to keep going?

I had one 3D printed for myself to see how difficult it would be. It’s my vacuum heater valve thing on the a/c box
9B22034E-17E7-43A0-8025-5E85409A4C83.jpeg
2381169F-180C-4540-AA69-F2497B849EB0.jpeg

i had some broken plasticish type parts under my 65 satellite dash that appear to be hard to find parts. And I’m curious if there’s a market, to justify me getting a 3D printer to play with, in making parts like this in our mopar community.

Do these parts exist and I’m just not finding them or are we all just fabricobbling what we have to keep going?

I had one 3D printed for myself to see how difficult it would be. It’s my vacuum heater valve thing on the a/c box
. View attachment 916554View attachment 916555
A guy in Tx. was making those out of alum. He was rebuilding the switches also!

There is always a market for unoptainable parts. The hardest part is finding the people that need them.Or them finding you.

Auto Transport Service
Back