• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is This OEM?

If it were my car, that would be called the "Mouse Playground"..... Just sayin.

The scoops on most Mopars were too far back to do much good. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Cuda AAR hood scoop was one of the better ones then the 6-pack style was a close 2nd.....or vice versa.

The challenger T/A Was the best scoop, raised up out of the “boundary layer”. Into the clean air.

A12 and hemi dart scoop were both good because they were so big.

The challenger T/A Was the best scoop, raised up out of the “boundary layer”. Into the clean air.

A12 and hemi dart scoop were both good because they were so big.
The Challenger scoop was the one I was thinking of.....but thought the Cuda scoop looked cool. Takes some jogging for this old man at times. Looked it up on Googly. Nice to have internet sometimes :D

The scoops on most Mopars were too far back to do much good. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Cuda AAR hood scoop was one of the better ones then the 6-pack style was a close 2nd.....or vice versa.[/QUOTE
I doesn't look like it would be too difficult to
design a plenum box for the transition.

Last edited:
could have used some dryer vent ...... all shiny and ****

• 44310382.jpg

Sorry, Cranky
Don't know what happened with #25...
One too many?

The scoops were functional (or could easily be made functional) and "ram air" could be fabricated a LOT easier with a plate/sheet metal and foam, without those ridiculously long dryer vents.

Auto Transport Service
Back