• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this the correct air cleaner for '68?

Outatime

Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-20_11-12-35.png
upload_2021-5-20_11-13-26.png

It looks like it has a wrinkle finish. What's a good price for one of these?

Correct for a ‘68 what. Probably
His asking price is good.
And knowing him he won’t negotiate on it any way. Not sure if he’d ship either, did you ask?

The original oil filler cap is worth a lot in my opinion, after market are not the same and they are $70 usd just for that

I might go buy this air cleaner if it’s still around in a couple days. I just don’t need it though and have to break my hoarding tendencies....

16B0C7CB-D530-4862-B1AC-78958D36470B.jpeg
while i agree that air cleaner is correct for 68’ i thought the early built 68’ air cleaner was the bigger one.also used if it had A/C or was a California car.

Last edited:
I'm familiar with the un-silenced breathers....

Correct for a ‘68 what. Probably
His asking price is good.
And knowing him he won’t negotiate on it any way. Not sure if he’d ship either, did you ask?

The original oil filler cap is worth a lot in my opinion, after market are not the same and they are $70 usd just for that

I might go buy this air cleaner if it’s still around in a couple days. I just don’t need it though and have to break my hoarding tendencies....

Sorry, Charger.

The photo in post #1 is the exact same as our 68 Coronet R/T that was bought new.
Working for a Dodge dealer back in the 60's-70's We got allot of cars in that Chrysler never made.
Line workers some times grabbed what ever that would fit. Most often were the Plymouth/Dodges that were built on the same line.
Late 70's were the worst.
I've always said never say never when it comes to Ma Mopar.

Auto Transport Service
Back