• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Isn't this cute

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
I saw this at the hardware store yesterday.....

IMG_0320.jpg

I wouldn't call it cute. if it can't keep up with traffic. I'd call it an accident waiting to happen! No offense! Just my opinion.

Looks like the baseball card will have to go in the front spokes

A man that works where I do has a Live Wire Harley all electric. It is silent and will run the quarter mile in the low 10s. Extreme torque immediately. He has had it for a few months and is still learning what it will do.

No Thanks,
maybe for a gated golf community, with no traffic
not real speeds etc.

too small tires for 1

not my deal, at all

same for the :realcrazy: EV Harley's :fool:

they don't sell for ****,
they have taken a huge hit & loss on them
money spent they will never recover "ever"
screwed the stockholders, all to be more PC :icon_fU:
stocks have been affected too :blah:

they don't even know their own demographics
who actually buys or will buy Harleys

stick to what they know

:usflag:

A "save the world" person while China pollutes more than all of the rest of the world..

"Fiddy's" are huge in town here because you don't need a license to drive them. All the DUI kids have 'em. The state finally learned, and started requiring a registration for the mopeds (through DNR, oddly enough) so they could at least pull SOME revenue from them buzzing around all the time! That pic looks like an EV version of a 50cc scooter/moped.

Warning - offensive content ahead :D

Scooters are like fat chicks - they're fun to ride, but don't let your friends see you doing it!

Sorry. I'm incredibly ashamed of myself...but that's the joke that came to mind. :rolleyes:

Here the 49 c scooters don't need to be licensed but the operator needs a driver's license at minimum.
Gives a new meaning to, "scooter trash".

I used to have a great big chopper, now I ride a Yamahopper.

A man that works where I do has a Live Wire Harley all electric. It is silent and will run the quarter mile in the low 10s. Extreme torque immediately. He has had it for a few months and is still learning what it will do.
It will get him dead since it makes no noise for people to hear him when he rides in their blind spot.
I hope not. I hope that he is safe...... but an electric Harley makes as much sense as unscented cologne.

Last edited:
It will get him dead since it makes no noise for people to hear him when he rides in their blind spot.
I hope not but an electric Harley makes as much sense as unscented cologne.
It's probably not much quieter than a Goldwing, which already makes more wind noise than engine noise at highway speeds.

Auto Transport Service
Back