• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND ISO: Driver's Front Fender and Passenger Door for 66-67 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Schuster

Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi - new here...
Just bought my dream car: '66 Charger! Looking for rust-free & straight passenger door and driver's fender for her!!!

I will drive 8 hr (maybe more if price is right!) from Detroit to come get (shipping is expensive and I don't want them damaged!!!)

Thank you!!!!

Hi - new here...
Just bought my dream car: '66 Charger! Looking for rust-free & straight passenger door and driver's fender for her!!!

I will drive 8 hr (maybe more if price is right!) from Detroit to come get (shipping is expensive and I don't want them damaged!!!)

Thank you!!!!
I have doors and maybe a fender. I can ship greyhound if u want pics

I have doors and maybe a fender. I can ship greyhound if u want pics
Pics and prices, please - will decide if want and if will drive or ship depending on price and condition, Thank You! (Only looking for passenger door and driver's fender, btw)

Hi - new here...

Thank you!!!!
if you are still looking, pm me, I have a nice fender, but can't remember which side.I will have to check. The coronet door is the same, I have one of those as well.

Pics and prices, please - will decide if want and if will drive or ship depending on price and condition, Thank You! (Only looking for passenger door and driver's fender, btw)
okay. will get u some pics, what is your e-mail so I can send them that way if u want

I have a complete parts car along with a nice set of rust free doors in Michigan...... 1/2 hour from you.

Hi Wizard - your inbox is full - What are you asking for fender and door for 66-67 charger?
I will get the pics today Sunday and send to your email with prices. Have to look at condition first. Will be in touch later today. Sorrry for delay

I will get the pics today Sunday and send to your email with prices. Have to look at condition first. Will be in touch later today. Sorrry for delay
sorry still didnt get pics today. caught up in another project. Was getting dark when I went to go get pics but decided to wait. Can try this Wed after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back