• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It really works!!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
:D The lines on the envelope was from the pic that I got from the post office. The actual envelope was ok looking when it got here.

mailpieceImg.jpg

My 80 year old mother in law just told me she gets pictures of all her mail that is to be delivered.
I had no idea you could sign up for that.

OPs name is DJ?
I wanted to be a DJ when I was a kid. I wasn’t blessed with the deep voice that they have. I hear that coffee, cigarettes and whiskey helps.

Last edited:
Snob Hill?
The right name is Knob Hill.....but there's no hill out here. Well, there is a slight rise about half way down the road but it's so slight that it's really unnoticeable to most.

I caught that too. There must be a story behind it.......
Used to be a few snobs out here including my sister. She was probably the worst of the bunch. Anyways, a buddy that lived in the neighborhood on a different street used to call it Snob Hill and it stuck. My sister moved due to her husband's job moving and the 2nd biggest snob moved because he wanted more strict deed restrictions (it's kinda lax out here) and someone told him it's not happening lol. The rest of the snobs moved or died off. I'm not the youngest out here anymore....one of the oldest now lol

You really should keep your payslips private....otherwise everyone will want to be a Mod. :lol:
Oh no!! :p

You really should keep your payslips private....otherwise everyone will want to be a Mod.
Hey, I want to be a mod, I could use another $1.12 per month. :lol:

My 80 year old mother in law just told me she gets pictures of all her mail that is to be delivered.
I had no idea you could sign up for that.
I signed up and get an email every morning with pictures of what will be in my mail box that day. We have rows of mail boxes in the middle of the development that you get a key to open. If it's to big they'll put another key in your box to open a bigger box. If it's to big for that one they bring it to the house. I check my email and if it's junk, I don't go till something important is there. Many in my development have golf carts to go get their mail. The city requires that all new developments have one centrally located rows of boxes to save time and gas for the post office. They look like safety deposit boxes at a bank.

I signed up and get an email every morning with pictures of what will be in my mail box that day. We have rows of mail boxes in the middle of the development that you get a key to open. If it's to big they'll put another key in your box to open a bigger box. If it's to big for that one they bring it to the house. I check my email and if it's junk, I don't go till something important is there. Many in my development have golf carts to go get their mail. The city requires that all new developments have one centrally located rows of boxes to save time and gas for the post office. They look like safety deposit boxes at a bank.
Mine are the same way, check it twice a week, it’s only a half a block away. If it wasn’t for junk mail, the post office would be out of business. My Boxer knows when I grab a bag, we’re going to the mailbox. He even heads that way.

Auto Transport Service
Back