It's gone....my 1st Cordoba

1975 - 1979 Mopars

1. 76 Doba

76 Doba Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    cordoba.jpg

Today, I sold my 1976 Chrysler Cordoba. It was the third car I ever bought and I had it for almost 4 years. For a couple years it was my daily driver, and I had lots of good times in it. I loved the styling from the round headlights, grill, opera lights, coins, plush interior, wire caps, etc. It floated like a cloud and could cruise on right down the highway. I will miss it, but my memories shall last and there will be more Mopars in my future.

2. tpodwdog

tpodwdog Banned

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......i can feel the fine Corinthian Leather

3. d9103365

d9103365 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Do you now feel a sense of regret? Someone is out there driving your doba. You will need to get another mopar quickly before withdrawal sickness sets in. I can send you tapes of my doba's exhaust if it will help alleviate your pain

4. WP29440SE

WP29440SE Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    if you sold it, why did you start a thread ? unless you are having sellers remorse

5. 76 Doba

76 Doba Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    The guy that bought this one, got the other one this morning. I will definitely miss it, but I've got too many cars right now and want more. There's a t-top Magnum I've been thinking about and I'd love to find the next Mopar for me. I still have a '62 Imperial and some Jeeps projects, so maybe I can get to one of them soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.