• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's gone....my 1st Cordoba

76 Doba

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
cordoba.jpg

Today, I sold my 1976 Chrysler Cordoba. It was the third car I ever bought and I had it for almost 4 years. For a couple years it was my daily driver, and I had lots of good times in it. I loved the styling from the round headlights, grill, opera lights, coins, plush interior, wire caps, etc. It floated like a cloud and could cruise on right down the highway. I will miss it, but my memories shall last and there will be more Mopars in my future.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......i can feel the fine Corinthian Leather

cordoba.jpg

Today, I sold my 1976 Chrysler Cordoba. It was the third car I ever bought and I had it for almost 4 years. For a couple years it was my daily driver, and I had lots of good times in it. I loved the styling from the round headlights, grill, opera lights, coins, plush interior, wire caps, etc. It floated like a cloud and could cruise on right down the highway. I will miss it, but my memories shall last and there will be more Mopars in my future.

Do you now feel a sense of regret? Someone is out there driving your doba. You will need to get another mopar quickly before withdrawal sickness sets in. I can send you tapes of my doba's exhaust if it will help alleviate your pain

if you sold it, why did you start a thread ? unless you are having sellers remorse

The guy that bought this one, got the other one this morning. I will definitely miss it, but I've got too many cars right now and want more. There's a t-top Magnum I've been thinking about and I'd love to find the next Mopar for me. I still have a '62 Imperial and some Jeeps projects, so maybe I can get to one of them soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back