• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its my first day here

Stretch

Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
I've had my 1973 Charger Rallye 340 for just over 20 years. Its original paint, vinyl and drivetrain other than my converting it to a 4 speed using as many original '73 parts as I could find and the body color wheels ( because I like that look). It came with magnum 500 wheels. When I did the 4 speed swap I added the dash reverse light and the under hood wiring for the 4 speed. Other than that, the headers, the 3 mph bumper guard removal along with a new front bench seat cover shes original.

Im not just a B-body guy. My current project is a '65 Plymouth Valiant. I'm building it from a stripped shell. I'm adding a USCarTool level 3 chassis kit. A 340, A833, 8.75. I replaced the floors and am getting ready to mount it on my rotisserie.

FB_IMG_1553310350493.jpg FB_IMG_1547039537552.jpg FB_IMG_1546203434843.jpg

Welcome from lower Michigan. Very cool car you have. Went to MTU back in the day. Loved the winters there....:rolleyes:

Nice. Welcome. Was in the UP in the 80’s. Beer and pizza at the Sidetrack.

Very cool ! You will find most of us bounce back and forth between A&B.Hell some even have both. Enjoy the site !

Nice Charger

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from the show me state!!!

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome to FBBO

Um, yeah...gorgeous car!
So: you live in Paradise huh?
I love to fish!
Thanks for joining the forum and congratulations on owning a truly GREAT car!

Auto Transport Service
Back