• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its the 50th Anniversary of the Roadrunner whats happening?

idrivemopar

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Its the 50th Anniversary of the Roadrunner created in 1968, so what's happening around your neck of the woods at local car shows, national car shows, doing anything special with your 68' Roadrunner????

Post up happenings and picks!!!!

Just thought I would add the 6th Annual Fort Collins Mopar Auto Show we hope to have this years show t-shirt commemorate the Roadrunner 50th Anniversary!

It was right about this time that I took delivery of my new ordered 1968 Roadrunner 2 dr hdtp---50 years ago. How did time go by so fast?? And now I am about to bring out my tribute project . What happened to that tall skinny kid with a full head of hair??...............................MO

Its the 50th Anniversary of the Roadrunner created in 1968, so what's happening around your neck of the woods at local car shows, national car shows, doing anything special with your 68' Roadrunner????

Post up happenings and picks!!!!
That reminds me, my Charger's 50'th birthday is this June. Maybe it will be back on the road by then.

Auto Transport Service
Back