• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jack decal location,Grave yard cars screwed up I think

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Well thanks to Mike aka @Charles Cook he knows I get OCD and sent me this pic of a 70 Super Bee grave yard cars did. I think it is wrong. I member here with a yellow 70 Bee needs to post a pic of his unrestored bee trunk lid.
IMG_5210.jpg

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but i never thought they would put that decal across a brace like that.

this is my 70 Charger lid and these are what I found on the net.

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_20221217_203357.jpg

IMG_20221217_203604.jpg

I’ve never seen one dead centre on the rib like that. How can you read it on a curve? Not surprising, it’s the worst idiot show ever.

Last edited:
Once he started taking time out if his show to go on and on and on about equipment he says is absolutely necessary, I stopped watching it. I hate when shows turn into a giant commercial :BangHead:

I’ve always seen the originals on the flat area and on somewhat of an angle. I can’t imagine the factory putting it on like the OP picture…seems like it would take much longer that way versus slapping it on like you usually see

I contacted fellow member @Joe Palmer and he gave me permission to post the picture below from his wife's '70 Super Bee.

45533.jpeg

Also, Joe noted said his dad put the sticker right back where it was; a stickler for that kind of detail.

The problem is that people take what Mark says as gospel when he is wrong more often than not! We will see a bunch of cars at the shows done incorrectly at shows near you! Did you see the episode where he put the stencil R/T decal on the sassy grass 71 Challenger up in the middle of the hood instead of on the front,or the Road Runner dust trail stripes too high? How about the 71 Road Runner with the left spoiler on the right,and the right on the left? The lower control arms dipped the opposite way the factory did them? I won't even get into when he was wheeling the Daytona on a floor jack,dropped it taking out the valence and bottom of the nosecone! People take what he says to be correct,and more often than not he is wrong!

Here's my original '70 Charger:

IMG_20221218_100425711.jpg

Yes, the top right corner of mine has a slight overlap on the opening.

IMG_20221218_100808867.jpg

________
Edit:
Posted the above and a couple more to my thread.

Post in thread 'DeltaV's '70 Charger 500; The Omen' DeltaV's '70 Charger 500; The Omen

Last edited:
I contacted fellow member @Joe Palmer and he gave me permission to post the picture below from his wife's '70 Super Bee.

View attachment 1389129

Also, Joe noted said his dad put the sticker right back where it was; a stickler for that kind of detail.
I can see them slapping it on there,just not centered over the rib

Last edited:
Well thanks to Mike aka @Charles Cook he knows I get OCD and sent me this pic of a 70 Super Bee grave yard cars did. I think it is wrong. I member here with a yellow 70 Bee needs to post a pic of his unrestored bee trunk lid. View attachment 1388995
I have a unrestored 70 Lynch Road Bee, sticker is at the same location. So if the GYC Bee is also from Lynch Road, the sticker was probably where they put it back on.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back