• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jack for my polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

drabun

Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for bumper jack and all pieces and parts to hold it and spare tire down.

What year is it? I have the hook (no other parts) for a 1967.

I have a 68 polara I am parting out,many parts in great condition,not looking to get rich just saving the whales!many ac duct hoses and vents and door panels are nice (four door) all interior parts are beautiful .....front seats rear seats original black seatcoverings are immacculate rocker trim panels,dash switches. name your part name your price just be reasonable [email protected] 383 HiPo manifolds(be reasonable but make an offer) complete dual exhaust to go with it recent....make an offer.....disck brake setup with power brake booster and proportioning valve and wheelcovers that say"disc brakes" make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!!save the whales!!!!!!!!!!!!rust free trunk lid and hood !!! fenders,small dents but rust free. doors complete except left rear(window regulator sold) glass still there. make a reasonable offer and shippping charges and it is yours!hey if you need it just make an offer for the part you want and if you are within reason I will pull it box it carry it to the post office and ship it for you just be (reasonable) thank you!!! Curtis

My car is a 1964 and I'm trying to stay as close to original as I can. Thanks for the messages so far.
dON

I have a complete 1964 jack assembly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back