• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

James at PST (Super Bowl Contest)

moes

Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
I just want to thank Jamies and PST again for the Super Bowl contest. The torsion bars will be a great addition to the BogusBee. It was a great weekend for me, winning the contest, and I just picked up my 10Gs Super Bowl pool winnings for picking the correct Super Bowl score.

torsion bars.jpg

I just picked up my 10Gs Super Bowl pool winnings

Thank you for your honesty as this is the IRS... please send 30% immediately to prevent any other penalties. PM for mailing address.

I just want to thank Jamies and PST again for the Super Bowl contest. The torsion bars will be a great addition to the BogusBee. It was a great weekend for me, winning the contest, and I just picked up my 10Gs Super Bowl pool winnings for picking the correct Super Bowl score.

View attachment 1242862
:thumbsup: Congrats on the win.

View attachment 1242862
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ATT00014.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back