• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Jeep Cherokee XJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've been looking for a nice Jeep Cherokee XJ, since I let mine go last year. It was a good running 2000 Sport, but the 20 Western NY Winters, and salts took its toll on it. So I've been looking all Winter since, but not much up my way, and haven't traveled around lately. If Any Members know of one, say 1992-2001, in Solid, non-rusted, original condition, let me know. Like everyone else, I'd like a low mileage, clean model, but will check any, and all out. Thanks for any leads...

Good luck with your search. Those XJs have a cult following. Crazy how many are still on the road down here is PA.

Good luck with your search. Those XJs have a cult following. Crazy how many are still on the road down here is PA.
I do see a bunch there. They fit me well, and are basic, and easy to work on. The engines will run forever, like a 318. Nice ones are drawing Big $$ now. I've missed a few, so hope one will shown up soon, Thanks...

Bump, still looking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back