• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerry Hall in Mopar Collectors Guide

64BEL

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
Our own @Jerry Hall is mentioned in an article in the latest issue of MCG. It's a story about his friend's gorgeous FK5 '70 RR, 440+6. Great story Jerry!:thumbsup:

I saw that. I assumed with the Georgia setting it was the same Jerry Hall.

Cmon Dave, get with the program!! :poke:
:rofl:
:wetting:Ahh...Mario - I was offline for a week while off camping and missed it. I figured it might be on here - and I did do a half-assed search for it. But not good enough, I see! I'm home with my second bout of the China Virus, so I'll claim delerium above and beyond the usual.

:wetting:Ahh...Mario - I was offline for a week while off camping and missed it. I figured it might be on here - and I did do a half-assed search for it. But not good enough, I see! I'm home with my second bout of the China Virus, so I'll claim delerium above and beyond the usual.

Camping, eh? Catch any wallies??

Stupid Chyna virus. Hope you come through it ok, Dave.

No fishin' this time, Mario. Went to a fish fry, though! :thumbsup:

Congrats Jerry,you're in the "Hall" of fame! It takes a big man to put RC in the hall of lame! Lol

Saw/read that myself. I thought that would be our famous Jerry.
Congratulations Jerry! You and your shop are now well known!!

Auto Transport Service
Back