• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerry Springer wont be broadcasting from the trailer park any more

My son and I were just talking about what Jerry Springer's funeral might look like - You have the two midget strippers on stripper poles dancing on either side of the casket. Suddenly, the casket door opens, and you see Springer spring up from the casket, give a last wave after his "final words", then lay back down for the eternal dirt nap. As the gathered crowd chants "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...!", it cuts to a commercial.

Pancreatic cancer is not the way I wanna go, that's for sure.

They never tell the story of why he resigned as mayor of Cincinnati.

He wrote a whore a personal check and it bounced. She called the police and pressed charges. The people of Cincinnati were outraged.

Of course that was back in the day when this country had morals.

They never tell the story of why he resigned as mayor of Cincinnati.

He wrote a whore a personal check and it bounced. She called the police and pressed charges. The people of Cincinnati were outraged.

Of course that was back in the day when this country had morals.
I lived in cincy then. Still live on the outskirts. He used to have a commentary on the local radio station as well. He was a very intelligent, articulate man back then. Well until he wrote a check to one of the ugliest hookers on the planet from what I recall. He left cincy in disgrace, not that he was a local anyway.

RIP, flair high, and go towards the light. Blue skies, black death.

I lived in Dayton, two cities to the North then, and I remember the scandal.

From mayor of Cincinnati to king of trash TV.

"Interesting" career path.

Some of it was fun to watch before every episode became "who my baby daddy?"

That area of OH (Dayton) is also home to Mike Douglas, arguably the godfather of "controversial talk show television".

...and Ohio (Cleveland) is also the home of Phil Donahue, another contender for that title.

Something in the water?

That area of OH (Dayton) is also home to Mike Douglas, arguably the godfather of "controversial talk show television".

...and Ohio (Cleveland) is also the home of Phil Donahue, another contender for that title.

Something in the water?
You forgot to mention Bob Braun.

You forgot to mention Bob Braun.

Not sure I'd put him in the "controversial" category.

Pretty mundane and borderline religious, IIRC.

I was actually given a toy from the "Ruth Lyons children's fund" charity while I was in the hospital having my tonsils removed.

It was her show before Bob.

...and I woke up during that operation!

Story says he solicited a lady of the night. Never could stand the show. Pancreatic cancer. RIP.

lx4nd.jpg

A lot of men breathing a sigh of relief now knowing the real father of the child will never be revealed! :praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back