• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Suchy

Joe Suchy

Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
I reside in Fairburn, Ga. USA. I own at least one of all 14 models of 64 Plymouths. Some are nice and several are projects. I also specialize in parts for the 62-65 "B" bodies, mostly reproduction and some used.

welcome to FBBO Joe, what's the name of the company & website link, city located in, address etc. no e-mail or phone #'s allowed

Welcome Joe, I bought some sill plates from you for my 63. Nice quality.

glad to see ya hear Joe, met you last year at the mopar show at year one

Welcome Joe, I've gotten a few things from you in the past and plan on it in the future!

Nice to see you on here Joe!

Dave

Welcome aboard Joe!!Buncho great guys here and you WILL enjoy your time here:coffee:

And we LOVE pic's here,so post 'em up!!

Hey Joe,
Glad to see you finally made it to this site. If anyone deserves an 'A' rating for a vendor, it's you. I've bought a lot of hard to find parts from Joe and his service has been top notch and his prices fair. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks, Joe.
Dave

Hey Joe,
Glad to see you finally made it to this site. If anyone deserves an 'A' rating for a vendor, it's you. I've bought a lot of hard to find parts from Joe and his service has been top notch and his prices fair. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks, Joe.
Dave
Much better to deal with than you know who in the Pittsburg area. Better prices too.

I own at least one of all 14 models of 64 Plymouths
Got a thing for the 64's do ya Joe?
You 62-5 owners need to have Joe on speed dial for your parts needs. Great guy to deal with. Really knows these cars.

I own at least one of all 14 models of 64 Plymouths
Got a thing for the 64's do ya Joe?
You 62-5 owners need to have Joe on speed dial for your parts needs. Great guy to deal with. Really knows these cars.

Amen to that - Joe is the man for us '62-'65 guys!

welcome to FBBO Joe, what's the name of the company & website link, city located in, address etc. no e-mail or phone #'s allowed
got this from another thread...

I reside in Fairburn, Ga. USA. I own at least one of all 14 models of 64 Plymouths. Some are nice and several are projects. I also specialize in parts for the 62-65 "B" bodies, mostly reproduction and some used.

Sorry Joe, no telephone numbers or email addresses permitted in posts...
Joe, I am looking for the fork that the controls the downshift rod for my 64 Dodge 426W. It bolts to the intake manifold and the downshift rod slides through it. Let me know if you have it or can point me to someone that might. I will make one if I have to but I prefer to have the original. I have your phone number so if you just let me know about the part I can call you. Bill (cruizer88)

Auto Transport Service
Back