• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Andretti won’t be down for breakfast

Colon cancer is hereditary in my family. But...with early/repetitive screening is relatively easy to remedy in the grand scheme of things...as it has been in my family. The old camera up the hoop no one wants to talk about....but it takes like 10 mins, same time to take to adjust your distributor timing, and not a big deal. Been going since 40 years old.

If I have convinced just one of you guys to go...my job is done.

Colon cancer is hereditary in my family. But...with early/repetitive screening is relatively easy to remedy in the grand scheme of things...as it has been in my family. The old camera up the hoop no one wants to talk about....but it takes like 10 mins, same time to take to adjust your distributor timing, and not a big deal. Been going since 40 years old.

If I have convinced just one of you guys to go...my job is done.
Had that in '06 @ 60, Get a colonoscopy regularly as my Doc says.

I think it's every 5 years now, right?
I have had a few of 'em done, given my own chassis' propensity for problems
with that system (well, ANY system) for cancer.
I get every test done that the insurance will approve these days pretty much.

I’m an every five year guy myself. Have been since my thirties. There’s no substitute for doing this very easy procedure. It saves lives. RIP John

yep from a couple days ago

RIP John

great drag racer too

Auto Transport Service
Back