• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Demelfy a Founding Member Mopar Madness Lehigh Valley passed

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
I met John over 30 years ago around the time he was organizing Mopar Madness of the Lehigh Valley. Pennsylvania. Met up with recently at a Mopar Cruise in Macungie. We had not seen each other for over 30 years. He remembered me. A good man, gentleman. The numbers continue to dwindle in my Mopar Community. We can’t take our toys with us, and it’s starting to sink in. Rest in Peace my Mopar friend.

2FF56584-BEC2-4F6C-B04F-CAC6F96683F7.png

955A306A-8E24-467B-A4E4-2D51E758FF04.png

R.I.P.

I met John over 30 years ago around the time he was organizing Mopar Madness of the Lehigh Valley. Pennsylvania. Met up with recently at a Mopar Cruise in Macungie. We had not seen each other for over 30 years. He remembered me. A good man, gentleman. The numbers continue to dwindle in my Mopar Community. We can’t take our toys with us, and it’s starting to sink in. Rest in Peace my Mopar friend.

View attachment 1358660

View attachment 1358661
Dennis, you're unforgettable.

Thanks for the memories.

Auto Transport Service
Back