• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Josh's Muscle Car Parts

Sinister69

Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I placed an order with them for a charger console lid and 2 days later I was told that the part wouldn't be in stock for 90 Days! I have contacted them to get a refund and someone called Brandy replied but the email says RSN Customer Service?
I asked about my refund and I was told that it would be done and they would let me know.I have heard nothing from them since and have sent 5 emails and had no reply in over a week
Is this even a genuine company as the part cost $203 so it's quite a substantial amount to lose

Call your credit card company and cancell the bill if no contact after 5 tries. Don't wait too long.

I just have and they have refunded the payment. I dont have online banking so I couldn't check.If they would have just confirmed by replying to one of the emails I sent over the last week it would have been fine.I dont know why they take orders for parts that wont be in stock for 90 days

This seems to be the new way of doing business.

I just have and they have refunded the payment. I dont have online banking so I couldn't check.If they would have just confirmed by replying to one of the emails I sent over the last week it would have been fine.I dont know why they take orders for parts that wont be in stock for 90 days
So they can order it from another source for cheaper and then send it on to you....

Auto Transport Service
Back