• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Jubil-aire Dixie disk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooglide

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Does anyone have for sale or has a copy of the Dixie disc for the jubilaire musical air horns I have Popeye the sailor but I have misplaced mine and I am looking for a replacement please let me know what you may have or any information thanks...

l.jpg

Yes s
This is what he is looking for. Its a disc that changes the tune. Not sure what this one is but its on hazzardnet.com there is a guy in this post talking about making them. Don't know if he ever did.
http://hazzardnet.com/forums/topic/5583-jubil-aire/
View attachment 1088567[ yes sorry that is what I'm looking for....I did send a PM. To the guy stating he had copy disk but he did not know what I was referring to if you scroll down on that link you will see where I asked to buy one from him and he replied he did not know what I was talking about...so I don't know what that was about so I'm starting my own search for a disk and thanks for your reply to clarify what I am looking for...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back