• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

July 8th - Something New From DODGE

69L48Z27

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Just saw this online. Any guesses? Just in time for Carlisle too.

Something new from Dodge is coming on July 8, but it's still a mystery.

upload_2021-6-30_15-32-23.png

There’s Dodge muscle car news coming soon, but we don’t know what it’ll be yet. Muscle Cars and Trucks recently published a report wherein it interviewed Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis and asked him about what’s coming down the pipeline...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...on-july-8-but-it-s-still-a-mystery/ar-AALD1CP

1000hp hybrid
I like your thinking

I was thinking of a performance EV truck or car
(Charger maybe fit right in with EV name)
but I won't be a target demographic

Highly doubtful; but

A 'cuda
on the Challenger Platform

A Road Runner (or GTX possibly)
on the Challenger platform

I like your thinking

I was thinking of a performance EV truck or car
(Charger maybe fit right in with EV name)
but I won't be a target demographic

I am thinking that cuz he said that the bachelor party was over (or something like that). So gas and electric are gettin married.

Just wish one of those designers would have removed the extra doors on the Charger and made it less like a grocery getter. It should have never been built as a 4 door with that name on it.

The Tesla weighs in at 4766#. Wonder what the Challenger will weigh after they throw a **** ton of batteries in it.

Highly doubtful; but

A 'cuda
on the Challenger Platform

A Road Runner (or GTX possibly)
on the Challenger platform
They will never do this. Those are names from a dead company. NONE of the Plymouth names live on today

Last edited:
All that focus on top-notch performance ultimately means top-notch prices; and limited production numbers of course.

What car are they going to offer the everyday "Joe"? Will it be reliable, sporty, practical, good looking, and not cost a fortune?

All that focus on top-notch performance ultimately means top-notch prices; and limited production numbers of course.

What car are they going to offer the everyday "Joe"? Will it be reliable, sporty, practical, good looking, and not cost a fortune?
I don't know but I'm interested in the Dodge that tops them all! The more modest models always follow, just like the challenger SRT8 started.

All bets on gen VI Viper.

Mid engine with the hellcat hemi?

Fast and Furious 9 may have given a hint with the mid engine gen 2 charger.

It would be a Vette killer and could be a hybrid in the future.

No chance of V10 production starting again (emissions killed it) but a mid engine hellcat viper would still be way cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back