• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just found a 69 charger for sale.

Well, her name was Ruth. It is supposed to be an AZ. state car. Or is in AZ. First sign to read was only 10 thou. for the car. Yes, it needed work. The add on the selling page did not correspond with her description of the car either. The whole story does not hold water. So told her that if I could not see the car in person then I was out. You all know that I was seeing the same type of scam when trying to buy a runner. Not new to the game of buying cars. But thought I would have fun with it and see what would come out of the idea of seeing the car in person. Before any money changed hands. Yes the 69 charger is highly sought after and big money for little or nothing of these cars. Just a shell is around 16 grand with no motor or trans. But still by some luck that I should find one I could restore without dumping in 40K in it would be willing to buy it. The add was on Hot muscle cars for sale. Did not pay any attention to her E mail server. You just click on contact seller on the sales site. Thanks guy's and you can watch out if it is to go to be true then it is a scam. I am going to keep looking for sure maybe I will find one that won't take a ton of work and not cost a fortune.

How about you just send me 10 grand and I will bring you the car, if I don't I will refund half your money. That's a better deal than giving her 10 grand and getting nothing....lol

Love to hear the explanation of why it's with a "shipping company".

They get pretty creative.

Here’s a 68 non running Charger that sold in two days.

D5B90B5A-B738-4C9E-92B1-8D6F77A120B9.jpeg
01856402-8D08-4C55-9828-697A63154667.jpeg

24B27A1B-B9FE-47DE-9F5C-E005BA1E9AAE.jpeg
2C65C3FF-96EF-4B31-B8DD-71ED5A26797B.jpeg
EF308B2F-C113-4B49-BBFF-2AAB985ACB5E.jpeg
B708D4C2-D7E0-4471-A986-6BC4B0583649.jpeg

It is a dream Oh no. So was my runner. If my wife find's out I am looking God forbid. I know where one is completely done. For 65 thou. But figured to find a fixer upper. Around 16k or so. Now looking for the rare four speed console car with bucket seats. 383 motor or 440 swap. I see 69's are hard to find. So should I say just shopping or am I serious. Only time will tell. Thanks for the comment.

Auto Transport Service
Back