• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just got my 66 and starting to prep for restro

Rob D

Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Need names of companies I can get parts and peices from for my charger. Have to get a new drive train, transmission, engine, and all interior to get it going any help would be appreciated in this. Oh and grille and of course lights and so forth

Really low # of aftermarket parts available, no rear interior parts, limited/poor quality sheet metal

Your better off buying a parts car or more complete project. I've got a 66 project for sale in MN with a fresh 727 and low mile 413 warmed up ( out of car)

$5800 or best offer, rusty but mostly complete. See more pics in the for sale section

If yours is missing slot if parts, this is the way to go money/time wise

Screenshot_20190713-190132.png

Post an ad in the Wanted to Buy section, also check the For Sale ads, with a 66, the internet is going to be your best friend. Welcome from Pendleton, post some pictures of your project. Good luck.

Hows your console?

I ended up with one when restoring my 66 coronet. Other interior parts also

I would say it depends on you. Does it have a fender tag? If not, I would say find one that does and with the numbers/codes that may be important to you. Other than that, I might have an extra grill and the lights are always on eBay.

PM me if you need seats and console. Found a set for you.

Need names of companies I can get parts and peices from for my charger. Have to get a new drive train, transmission, engine, and all interior to get it going any help would be appreciated in this. Oh and grille and of course lights and so forth

Any pictures of the project?

Due to striving to to overcome post traumatic stress from deployments to war and retiring from the army after 20 yrs I have decided the the name of my project and girl will be coming out of darkness. She will be a master piece thanks to blood sweat and tears and for memories of my friends

20190706_112155.jpg 20190706_112212.jpg 20190706_112238.jpg 20190706_112221.jpg

You can PM me with your needs. I do not have a gauge cluster or dash pads, but somehow ended up with an ash tray, glove box door and the "B" pillar courtesy lights. I believe I have a nearly complete console...a set of hood hinges too

I have multiple headlights and a partial grill, some badges, the side glass and back windshield, as well as some other parts. Let me know what all you need and i can let you know what i have

Auto Transport Service
Back