• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got very lucky!

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Just purchased these tail light bezels for my 69 Bee. Had posted on FB B Body group about the most cost effective place to get my old ones re-chromed. A gentleman posted this pic, had two sets re-chromed a few years ago for his restoration and would like to see these used. Sold to me for $300 for the pair. Received them today and they are absolutely flawless. The best quote I got to have my old ones done was $400 each. Not only did I save a lot of money, but also the hassle of sending them off too.
Now if I could only score a re-chromed heater a/c housing for my dash....
Much thanks to the seller! I cannot find him on here, sad he isn't.

IMG_3031.JPG

Congratulations everyone needs a break once in a while.

Just purchased these tail light bezels for my 69 Bee. Had posted on FB B Body group about the most cost effective place to get my old ones re-chromed. A gentleman posted this pic, had two sets re-chromed a few years ago for his restoration and would like to see these used. Sold to me for $300 for the pair. Received them today and they are absolutely flawless. The best quote I got to have my old ones done was $400 each. Not only did I save a lot of money, but also the hassle of sending them off too.
Now if I could only score a re-chromed heater a/c housing for my dash....
Much thanks to the seller! I cannot find him on here, sad he isn't.

View attachment 1281023
Send him a message about this site......easy.

Now you have a little extra pocket cash for other parts/improvements to your car...Congrats!

sweet :thumbsup: , seems lately I just miss those deals.

Auto Transport Service
Back